Please take the time to review our reservation, cancellation and dive policies before making your reservation. If you have any questions regarding our policies, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are more than happy to discuss them with you.
To make a reservation, please fill the reservation request form. Once we have confirmed that the dates are available, we will need the following to finalize the reservation before arrival :
- A non-refundable deposit equivalent to one day’s diving per person, plus 11% Fed. sales tax
- A reservation form for each diver
- Completed diving-related forms for each diver
- A copy of each diver’s certification card
You can send us all the paperwork by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prices and payment
- All prices are in US dollars
- Special offers are not included in the prices quoted
- Payment details will be provided once we have received your reservation
- The balance must be paid on arrival or by bank transfer prior to arrival
Terms & Conditions
- Each diver must provide documentation of his or her SCUBA certification from a recognized agency
- BLUE Project strongly recommends that all divers and snorkelers take out some form of dive insurance such as Diveassure (www.diveassure.com) or DAN (www.diversalertnetwork.org)
- Prior to arrival in Cozumel, all divers must fill out the documents required by BLUE Project, including the liability release, Medical statement and the Standard Safe Diving
Practices. When diving in the Marine Park, divers must respect the rules of the Cozumel Reefs National Park. Your Divemaster will go over those rules with you. Divers who refuse to abide by those rules and/or BLUE Project’s Standard Safe Diving protocols may have
their dive privileges revoked and may be fined by the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park.
- Client cancellation 30 days or more prior to the first scheduled dive
Deposits, including Federal sales tax, are non-refundable. If someone can be found to fill your spot, the balance will be refunded, minus the sales tax and a 5% service charge.
- Client cancellation within 14 days of the first scheduled dive
Deposits, including Federal sales tax, are non-refundable. Clients may choose to put the deposit towards their next BLUE Project reservation, provided the first rescheduled dive falls within 90 days of the cancellation.
- Client cancellation on arrival in Cozumel
Deposits, including Federal sales tax, are non-refundable. Cancellations should be made
with at least 24 hours notice. If we are able to fill your spot, the balance will be refunded, minus the Federal sales tax and a 5% service charge. No refunds are given in the event of cancellation with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Cancellation by BLUE Project prior to client arrival in Cozumel
BLUE Project will provide the diver the option of a full refund or alternative dive operation.
- Cancellation by BLUE Project due to inclement weather
A full refund will be given. Dives may be canceled if the Harbor Master closes the port to small crafts. If larger boats are permitted to sail, we will, if you prefer, help you to find room with an alternative dive operation.