Our dive boat the Odysea has been completely rebuilt and refurbished! That is why it is the perfect way to get you to your dive site quickly and safely.
Instructor & owner
BLUE Project Cozumel ‘s family and friends!
More than a great dive service, Blue Project Cozumel wants to give you a unique experience! We are able to do that thanks to our incredible team! Our staff is made up of people in love with their job! That is why they will enjoy helping you and sharing their knowledge and passion with you. A good mood and a cheerful atmosphere are definitely part of a successful dive trip!
However this unique experience wouldn’t be perfect without a touch of green! Therefore, the commitment to environmental conservation is a fundamental requirement to be part of Blue Project Cozumel ‘s team. Furthermore, we have adapted all aspects of our dive operation to reduce our waste on board and our impact on the environment to close to zero.
We can’t wait to meet and share some bubbles with you!
– Blanca and Paco
At The Office
Administrator & owner
Driver & guest services
The custom-crafted design of the Odysea provides a comfortable space for each diver on board. Moreover the interior is organized in details. So all you have to do is relax and enjoy your trip.
- Twin 115 HP outboard engines with strictly programmed maintenance
- Comfortable space for each diver, with room to store personal items
- The sides of the Odysea are low for easy back-roll entry
- Purified water, juice, fruit, snacks, towels, a dry bag and a marine life ID book on board
- Long ladder, at the perfect angle for climbing back on board more easily
- No danger of sliding, with our anti-slip surfaces and floor
- Safety equipment on board: life jackets, first aid kit, oxygen unit, flares
- Maya is a licensed and experienced captain with a wonderful sense of service
- Rinse off after your dives with our on-board freshwater shower
- Our canopy will protect you from the strong sun
- The Odysea has all the licences, permits and insurances needed to operate legally in the Cozumel Marine Park
- Freshwater compartment for your cameras
- No head bumping thanks to the boat’s generous width